Welcome to The Wallow
Welcome to THE WALLOW bed and breakfast web site.
- Set in a beautiful 2-acre garden, surrounded by peaceful countryside, with herbaceous borders, orchard, meadows and large natural pond, this haven for wildlife is only 2 miles (5 minutes drive) to the town centre.
- Keen gardeners with a small plant nursery on site, the owners invite guests to enjoy and make use of their garden.
- Convenient Freehouse Pub/Restaurant within walking distance (300m via off-road footpath) serving daily carvery / a la carte fare.
- Centrally positioned in East Anglia the property is ideally placed as a base when visiting the area.
- The property is adjacent to National Cycle Route 51 and there are bicycles available. There is also an outdoor swimming pool for guests’ summer use.